- Adds 16 channels of line level analog output to a DMP Plus Series system
- Connects with a shielded CAT 6 cable to the EXP expansion port on a DMP Plus Series processor
- Supports DSP systems that integrate a DMP Plus Series and a DTP CrossPoint
- Front panel signal, clip, and port LEDs
- High signal density - 16 analog outputs in a compact 1U, half rack width enclosure
- External Extron Everlast™ power supply included, replacement part #70-1174-01
- See All Features
The Extron AXI 016 is a half rack width, 16 output audio expansion interface for DMP Plus Series audio DSP systems. The AXI 016 connects to EXP expansion port of the DMP Plus Series, adding 16 outputs to the matrix. Since all of the high performance, low-latency DSP occurs within the attached DMP Plus model, no separate configuration is needed for the AXI 016. The AXI 016 audio expansion interface also supports audio DSP systems that integrate a DTP CrossPoint® matrix switcher.
Offering 16 analog outputs, in a compact 1U, half-rack width enclosure, the AXI 016 provides a powerful tool for AV system designers to create DMP Plus systems that support larger distributed audio applications that were previously not possible using a single DMP Plus Series DSP processor.