- Attaches to the tabletop surface without cutting
- Ideal for configurable rooms that require semi-permanent AC power and AV connectivity
- Integrated tool-less clamp system
- Accommodates two double-space Architectural Adapter Plates - AAPs, Cable Pass-Through Brackets for up to eight AV cables, or three Retractor cable retraction modules
- Unique, split-ring Cable Pass-Through bracket design allows up to four cables; each
- AVEdge enclosure is UL/c-UL listed
- See All Features
The Extron AVEdge™ 100 is a cable access enclosure designed to mount onto the edge of a tabletop surface where cutting the surface is not desirable. An integrated clamp system secures the enclosure to the tabletop surface without the need for tools or additional parts. The AVEdge 100 accommodates two double-space Architectural Adapter Plates - AAPs, Cable Pass‑Through Brackets for up to eight AV cables, or three Retractor cable retraction modules. AAP power modules are available to provide USB and/or AC power for mobile devices and laptops. The optional CableCover minimizes cable tangles and accidental disconnects. The Extron ZipClip 100 and ZipClip 200 are also available to mount products such as the PS Series Desktop Power Supply directly to the enclosure. The AVEdge 100 is available in a black finish.