- Dual 20 AWG shielded twisted pairs with individual drain wires
- High performance cable for serial control/audio signals
- Plenum & Non-Plenum rated versions available
- SuperFlex jacket with sequential numbering
- Spools of 1,000 feet (305 m) in self-dispensing box
- Pre-cut 50 foot (15.2 meter) cable also available
- See All Features
The Plenum bulk cable product on this page is not certified for use in the European Union. Please refer to the product specifications tab for a complete list of affected countries.
The Extron STP20-2 Serial Control/Audio Cables are reliable and high performance solutions for transmission and distribution of audio and control signals in a variety of AV applications. These cables are comprised of two sets of twisted pair, 20 AWG, color-coded, tinned copper conductors with one tinned copper drain wire, wrapped in a foil shield. STP20-2 cables are available in 1000 foot (305 meter) spools with plenum and non-plenum jackets. For applications in which a shorter length is required, a pre-cut 50 foot (15.2 meter) plenum cable is also available.