- Live annotation capabilities plus high performance scaling and switching
- Integrated three-input switcher with HDMI, DisplayPort, and universal analog video inputs
- Three simultaneous video outputs
- Integrated DTP output supports transmission of HDMI, analog audio, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable
- Supports DisplayPort input signals at resolutions up to 2560x1600
- Advanced scaling engine with 30-bit precision processing and motion-adaptive deinterlacing for signals up to 1080i
- See All Features
The Extron Annotator 300 is a high performance, hardware-based annotation processor that allows a presenter to draw, point, or type over live presentations using a touch display, graphics tablet, or a keyboard and mouse. The HDCP-compliant Annotator 300 includes HDMI and DisplayPort inputs, a universal analog video input, and three simultaneous outputs including two HDMI and a DTP® twisted pair output. It also features advanced Extron video signal processing with a high performance scaling engine and fast, reliable switching. The DTP twisted pair output extends HDMI and bidirectional control signals to a DTP receiver over a shielded CATx cable up to 330 feet (100 meters). The Annotator 300 offers a wide range of annotation tools and controls, all easily accessible by the presenter using an intuitive on-screen GUI.