- Offers live annotation capabilities plus high performance scaling and switching
- Configurable Main and Confidence outputs
- Hardware-based graphics and video processing
- Intuitive graphical annotation interface
- Integrated seven-input presentation switcher
- Compatible with popular touchscreen displays
- See All Features
The Extron Annotator is a high performance, hardware-based annotation processor for video and computer-video sources. It allows the presenter to draw, point, or add text to electronic presentation materials using a touchscreen and/or a keyboard and mouse. The Annotator supports all common digital and analog video formats, from high resolution DVI, RGBHV, and optional HD-SDI to composite video. Input video is scaled and made available in a variety of output formats, including analog RGB and Extron MTP Twisted Pair, as well as optional DVI, 3G-SDI/HD-SDI, scan-converted video, or auxiliary scaled DVI-I. The Annotator is ideal for applications that require the overlay of graphics and text within AV presentations, including schools, law enforcement, medicine, telepresence, and live events.