AC+USB 300 Series Power Modules New
- For use with Cable Cubby® Series/2, EBP 1200C, and TLP Pro 725C enclosures
- Features USB Type‑C and USB Type‑A power outlets, as well as AC outlets
- AC+USB 311 US provides a total of up to 55 watts of USB power
- UL-listed US standard model features an attached 9.5' (2.90 m) AC power cord; part # 60‑1782‑01
- UL‑listed US conduit model features an attached 6' (1.83 m) length of 3/8" flexible conduit with a 6" (15.24 cm) pigtail of three-wire cable; part # 60‑1782‑20
- See All Features
Extron AC+USB 300 Series Power Modules for Cable Cubby Series/2, EBP 1200C, and TLP Pro 725C enclosures are available with up to two unswitched discrete US AC power outlets plus USB Type‑C and USB Type‑A power outlets. They provide up to 55 watts of USB power for charging mobile devices, such as laptops, smartphones and tablets. For convenient installation, AC+USB 311 US power modules feature an integrated Extron power supply. AC+USB 311 US power modules are UL/c-UL listed. Extron AC 100 Series Power Modules and AC+USB 200 Series Power Modules are also available for applications where USB Type‑C power outlets are not needed.