AC+USB 200 Series Power Modules
- For use with Cable Cubby® Series/2, EBP 1200C, and TLP Pro 725C enclosures
- AC power outlets available for US, Europe, and other major world markets
- New AC+USB 224 US provides a total of up to 4 A / 20 watts of power
- Non-US versions provide two 5 VDC USB power outlets and up to 2.1 A / 10.5 watts of power
- Available Multi-Region AC outlet is compatible with a variety of AC plug types
- See All Features
Extron AC+USB 200 Series Power Modules for Cable Cubby Series/2, EBP 1200C, and TLP Pro 725C enclosures are available with discrete AC power outlets for the US, Europe, and other major world markets. They feature one or two unswitched AC power outlets, and two USB Type-A power outlets. The AC+USB 224 US provides +5 VDC up to 4 A / 20 watts of USB power; while the non-US modules provide +5 VDC up to 2.1 A / 10.5 watts of USB power for charging mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. AC+USB 224 US standard and conduit US power modules are UL/c-UL listed. Extron AC 100 Series Power Modules are also available for applications where only AC power outlets are needed.