ACP VC1 MK
- Fully configurable button panel integrates easily with an Extron DMP Plus Series audio DSP processor
- One backlit, soft-touch button that can be customized using Extron's Custom Button Builder
- Two ACP ports allow for quick system expansion and upgrades
- Use a single button panel or combine up to eight button panels to accommodate a broad variety of system designs
- Simple yet elegant design blends well in any architectural environment
- See All Features
The ACP VC1 MK is an audio control panel that interfaces with DMP 128 Plus audio processors and provides volume and mute control within a room. This easy-to-use control panel features a rotary volume control knob that provides smooth, precise adjustment of volume levels and an illuminated soft touch button for muting. Five bright LEDs provide at-a-glance level indication of system volume levels. Two ACP ports are available for easy system expansion. It can be configured easily using Extron DSP Configurator Software. The ACP VC1 MK mounts into one-gang MK boxes and enclosures for use in the UK, Middle East, Singapore and other regions using MK-type enclosures.