ACP 105 MK New
- Fully configurable button panel integrates easily with an Extron DMP 128 Plus Series audio DSP processor
- Five backlit, soft-touch buttons that can be customized using Extron's Custom Button Builder
- Two ACP ports allow for quick system expansion and upgrades
- Use a single button panel or combine up to eight button panels to accommodate a broad variety of system designs
- Simple yet elegant design blends well in any architectural environment
- See All Features
The ACP 105 MK is a configurable audio control panel that interfaces with DMP 128 Plus audio processors. It provides control of audio system functions such as source selection and preset or macro recall. Up to eight ACP Series control panels can be connected to a single DSP. Each panel can be used for independent control of a specific zone or an entire combined space. The ACP 105 MK features five customizable, soft-touch buttons that are backlit for easy operation in low-light environments. It can be configured easily using Extron DSP Configurator Software. The ACP 105 MK includes black and white faceplates and mounts into one-gang MK boxes and enclosures for use in the UK, Middle East, Singapore and other regions using MK-type enclosures.