- Available exclusively as part of a PoleVault Digital Classroom AV System
- Securely mounts AV system components to a wall
- Protects components from tampering and theft
- Designed for installations with a flat panel display or wall-mounted, short throw projector
- Large base plate offers a wide variety of mounting and cable management options
- Raceway knockouts are compatible with the most common surface mount systems
- See All Features
The WMK 160 PoleVault Digital Wall Mount Kit is a secure, fully enclosed, vented housing for wall-mounting the electronic components of a classroom AV system. The WMK 160 allows PoleVault Digital Classroom AV system equipment to be mounted on a wall in close proximity to the display, making it ideal for installations with a flat panel display or wall-mounted, short throw projector. The WMK 160 is available in a white painted finish.
The WMK 160 features a two-piece metal base and cover design that offers easy access to equipment and cables for installation and maintenance. In addition to the switcher and power supply, the WMK 160 includes openings for the AC outlet and cables, as well as several anchor points for cable management. The tamper-proof, theft-deterrent enclosure conceals and protects the AV components.