- De-embeds up to eight channels of digital audio from a 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, or SDI digital video signal
- Eight line level, balanced/unbalanced analog audio outputs
- Automatically adapts to SMPTE and ITU digital video standards for 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SDI
- Supports data rates from 270 Mbps to 2.97 Gbps
- Supports SDI groups 1/2 or 3/4
- Buffered 3G-SDI/HD-SDI/SDI loop-through
- See All Features
The Extron 3G-AE 100 is a high performance audio extractor for 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SDI digital video signals. It automatically detects the incoming 3G-SDI/HD-SDI/SDI data rate, de-embeds up to eight channels of digital audio, and then converts it to line level, analog audio. The 3G-AE 100 features an equalized 3G-SDI/HD-SDI/SDI input and eight analog audio outputs that are switch-selectable to support audio groups 1 through 4. A buffered and reclocked 3G-SDI/HD-SDI/SDI loop-through allows two 3G-AE 100 units to be cascaded to support up to 16 channels of embedded audio. The 3G-AE 100 is ideal for use in applications where digital audio must be extracted from a 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, or SDI signal and converted to line level, analog audio.