The Extron USB‑C HD 101 converts USB-C® signals to HDMI while providing up to 60 watts of power to the USB‑C source device. It supports USB‑C Alt Mode video resolutions up to 4K/60 for use by any AV device or system with an HDMI input. It provides an easy way to add a USB‑C device to an existing AV system. The internal Extron Everlast™ power supply uses USB Power Delivery to provide power and charging capabilities to a source laptop. For convenient mounting, the unit can be located within furniture or under a table using the included ZipClip 200 mounting accessory. The compact one-quarter rack width metal enclosure can also mount in an equipment rack with an optional rack mounting shelf.
- Connects USB‑C sources that support DisplayPort Alt Mode to AV systems with HDMI inputs
- Provides up to 60 watts of power to the USB‑C source
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4
- HDCP 2.3 compliant
- Internal Extron Everlast™ power supply
- Patented ZipClip® 200 mounting kit included