UCS 900 Series
Fiber Optic SuperSpeed USB Extenders
The UCS 900 Series are Fiber Optic SuperSpeed USB Extenders that extend USB data signals from peripheral devices to a host computer over fiber optic cable. These extenders are compatible with all USB standards up to USB 3.2 including previous standards, and support data rates up to 5 Gbps. The UCS FTR 900 Kit includes a transmitter, receiver, 10m (32.8 foot) multimode fiber optic cable, power supplies, and ZipClip® mounting brackets for easy, secure mounting of the transmitter and receiver in furniture, behind a display, or under a desk. The transmitter features a USB‑C host connection and can be powered by the host computer. The receiver features a two‑port USB hub for connecting remote peripherals. The UCS 900 Series easily extends USB cameras, conference systems, and peripherals such as mass storage devices, keyboards, and mice in pro AV environments.
The extenders support USB peripherals such as annotation devices, interactive displays, keyboards, mice, mass storage devices, cameras, headsets, and speakers, along with other USB devices. The UCS 900 Series is ideal for a wide variety of environments requiring extension of USB 3.2 and earlier versions with data rates up to 5 Gbps, including huddle and presentation rooms, courtrooms, conference and meeting spaces, classrooms, and lecture halls.
- Extends USB peripherals up to 985 feet (300 meters) over fiber optic cable
- Supports USB signals up to SuperSpeed USB 5 Gbps
- Transmitter can be powered by host device or included power supply
- Receiver features an integrated two-port device hub providing 5 Volts, 1.5 Amps at each port
- 10 m (32.8’) fiber optic cable included with UCS FTR 900 kit
- Patented ZipClip® mounting kits included for easy installation