TLI Pro 101
Use third-party touchscreens as control interfaces
The Extron TLI Pro 101 is a TouchLink ® Interface that allows a third-party touchscreen display to be used as a point of control within an Extron Pro Series control system. This unique interface includes a scaled HDCP-compliant HDMI input for video preview and a scaled HDCP-compliant HDMI output that supports displays from 800x600 to 1920x1200, as well as HDTV 1080p/60 and 2K. Power over Ethernet - PoE allows the TLI Pro 101 to receive power and communications over a single Ethernet cable. The TLI Pro 101 works with any Extron IP Link® Pro control processor, enabling third-party touchscreen devices to be used for complete, interactive control of conferencing systems, displays, switchers and source devices. As with Extron TouchLink Pro touchpanels, the TLI Pro 101 operates using a standard network infrastructure and is easy to install with reliable and cost effective Ethernet cable.
All TouchLink Pro touchpanels can be customized using Extron GUI Designer software. This powerful interface design software offers ready-to-use resource kits to help design a wide variety of interfaces for rooms and presentation environments.
- Compatible with third-party touchscreen displays up to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 and 2K
- Faster processing and more memory
- Compatible with all IP Link® Pro control processors
- Power over Ethernet allows the interface to receive power and control over a single Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for a local power supply
- Supports HDMI for full-motion video preview and monitoring