Extron SW HD 4K PLUS Series
4K/60 HDMI Switchers with Ethernet Monitoring and Control
The Extron SW HD 4K PLUS Series two, four, six and eight-input HDMI switchers support 4K/60 with 4:4:4 color sampling. They are designed for video signal switching between multiple HDMI source devices to a single display. The SW HD 4K PLUS Series switchers are HDCP compliant, and support data rates up to 18 Gbps, HDR, 12-bit Deep Color, 3D, and HD lossless audio formats. The SW HD 4K PLUS Series is easy to operate using the front panel controls or auto-switching. Ethernet, RS-232, and contact closure ports provide ample options for integration with any control system. All models feature EDID Minder®, which maintains continuous EDID communication with connected devices and ensures that the HDMI sources power up properly and maintain correct video output. The switchers provide automatic input cable equalization up to 25 feet (7.6 meters) on Extron HDMI Pro Series cable.
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supported HDMI 2.0b specification features include data rates up to 18 Gbps, HDR, Deep Color up to 12 bit, 3D, and HD lossless audio formats.
- Ethernet monitoring and control
- EDID Minder automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Automatic input cable equalization to 25 feet (7.6 meters) when used with Extron HDMI Pro Series cable
- Compatible with TeamWork Show Me Cables
- Available with two, four, six, or eight-inputs