SSP 7.1 Surround Sound Processor
Surround Sound for Professional AV Integration
The Extron SSP 7.1 is a high performance Surround Sound Processor designed to provide up to eight channels of surround sound for pro AV applications in corporate and commercial environments. It automatically detects and decodes audio content in various Dolby® and DTS® formats from DVD, Blu-ray Disc, and HDTV broadcasts, and also offers Dolby Pro Logic II/IIx and DTS Neo:6® processing to provide surround sound from two-channel stereo. Designed for integration into pro AV installations, the SSP 7.1 features coaxial and optical digital inputs, balanced/unbalanced line level input and outputs, a compact, rack-mountable metal enclosure, and RS-232 serial control. The included SSP Setup and Control Software offers a user-friendly GUI for setup and operation.
- Supports Dolby® and DTS® source formats and listening modes as well as PCM and analog audio
- Automatic surround sound format detection and decoding
- Test signals for setup and calibration
- Front panel input selection with LED indication
- Listening mode override
- Front panel audio level adjustment with LED level and clip indication
- SSP Setup and Control Software
New Features in SSP Setup and Control Software Version 2.0
- Seven channel, nine-band parametric EQ
- Live and Emulate operation modes with configuration file saving
- Up to 100 ms lip sync adjustment on each input
These features are part of our free software and firmware upgrades that are available for download here .