Wired and Wireless Presentation System
ShareLink Pro 1100 and ShareLink Pro 500
Extron ShareLink Pro 1100 and ShareLink Pro 500 enable anyone to present wired or wireless content from their computers, tablets, or smartphones onto a display for easy collaboration. They feature streaming technology that supports simultaneous display of up to four devices, including an HDMI-connected device, and dynamically update the display layout as new content is shared or removed. The HDMI input supports wired connections from any connected source in the room. To support a wide range of environments, ShareLink Pro has collaboration and moderator modes that facilitate both open and controlled environments. When used with Extron GVE – GlobalViewer Enterprise software, multiple units can be managed across an enterprise or campus. ShareLink Pro's professional capabilities provide easy integration of AV and mobile devices into meeting, huddle, collaboration, and presentation spaces.
Display Content from Any Device
ShareLink Pro Systems facilitate simple full-screen mirroring for all devices, from Mac and Windows computers and laptops to Android and Apple tablets and smartphones, displaying the entire screen for more fluid and easy collaboration sessions. Users who want to share content without installing software can use Miracast™ with the WFA 100 adapter, WebShare™, or Apple Mirroring.
Customize the Welcome Experience
ShareLink Pro systems feature a fully-customizable welcome screen with multiple configuration options to assist users in quickly connecting their devices and sharing content. The default Welcome Screen can be customized to include welcome images, such as organization-specific connection instructions. Connect a signage player to the HDMI input connection, and your ShareLink Pro device can act as a signage display when not in use for collaboration sessions.
Additional signage features are available via optional Extron LinkLicense enhancements. The Digital Signage LinkLicense enables the ShareLink Pro Systems to work with third-party digital signage providers like Appspace, Carousel, Seenspire, and others to display their HTML-based digital signage content when users aren’t connected or sharing content. The H.264 Support LinkLicense enables the display of H.264 content from Extron SME and SMP encoders and streaming media processors as well as any H.264 live stream when users are not connected or sharing content.
Open or Controlled Collaboration
The default Collaboration Mode allows any user to display content and control the presentation. Each user can dynamically mirror their desktop or share images, documents, or applications onto the display, with a maximum of four shared items visible on the display at any one time.
For environments where more control is required, Moderator Mode offers centralized control over device access and presentation. The Moderator decides which users can access the display, giving them complete control over who can share content onto the room’s display.
New Active Learning
In spaces where wireless sharing on multiple displays is needed, the optional Active Learning Support LinkLicense enables multiple ShareLink Pro 1100 Wired and Wireless Presentation Systems to display content between units. This is ideal in active learning rooms with multiple small groups working together and a central instructor station.
ShareLink Pro Systems feature a suite of security protocols to ensure a safe and protected collaboration environment. All content transmitted between devices running ShareLink Pro software and the ShareLink Pro device is safeguarded with 128-bit encryption. Communications between user devices and the ShareLink Pro units are protected with the HTTPS secure connection protocol.
With ShareLink Pro, setting up or managing several ShareLink Pro systems is practically as easy as setting up or managing a single system. Extron’s PCS – Product Configuration Software conveniently sets up and configures one or many units simultaneously. PCS can save configurations for future use when expanding ShareLink Pro systems, or when restoring a unit that has been replaced.
- New Active Learning feature shares content between multiple ShareLink Pro devices; requires optional LinkLicense
- New Digital Signage feature displays signage content when users aren’t connected; requires optional LinkLicense
- New ShareConnect™ shares content with a simple Display Code
- New ShareLink Pro Enterprise Discovery Service streamlines discovery of ShareLink Pro units
- Share Windows content via Miracast. Requires optional USB Miracast adapter connected to ShareLink Pro.
- WebShare™ shares content via a Web browser
- Wirelessly share content from mobile devices
- Provides full screen mirroring for all devices
- Supports 802.1X Authentication
- Supports Mac® and Windows® computers as well as Apple® and Android™ tablets and smartphones
- Dedicated app provides consistent user experience across platforms
- View up to four pieces of content simultaneously from any connected user
- Easy setup and commissioning with Extron PCS – Product Configuration Software
- Wired and wireless sources can collaborate simultaneously
- HDMI input supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K
- HDMI output supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K (ShareLink Pro 1100) or 1080p (ShareLink Pro 500)
- Compatible with TeamWork® Show Me® cables (ShareLink Pro 1100 only)
- Collaboration mode allows any attendee to display content and control the presentation
- Moderator mode ensures only approved users’ content is displayed
- Display codes ensure content is delivered only to the selected display devices
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet enables segmentation of guest and private networks (ShareLink Pro 1100 only)
- Fully customizable welcome screen
- Display control options over HDMI connection include CEC (ShareLink Pro 500) or RS 232 and CEC (ShareLink Pro 1100)
- WebView™ technology displays slide images on attendee’s personal devices via a Web browser
ShareLink Pro 1100
Extron introduces the features and capabilities of the ShareLink Pro 1100 wired and wireless presentation system for BYOD presentation and collaboration environments.
ShareLink Pro 1000
Extron introduces the features and capabilities of the ShareLink Pro 1000 wired and wireless presentation system for BYOD presentation and collaboration environments.
ShareLink Pro 500
Extron introduces the features and capabilities of the ShareLink Pro 500 wired and wireless presentation gateway for BYOD presentation and collaboration environments.
ShareLink Pro Touchless Room Configuration
Demonstration of how to configure the ShareLink Pro 1100 for touchless room control using an Extron OCS 100 occupancy sensor.
ShareLink Pro Welcome Screen Customization
Demonstration of how to customize the ShareLink Pro 1100 and ShareLink Pro 500 Standby and Connected screen images.
ShareLink Pro WFA 100
Extron introduces the features and capabilities of the ShareLink Pro WFA 100 USB to Wi-Fi Miracast adapter.