Convert High Resolution Analog Video to DVI
The Extron RGB-DVI 300 is a high performance RGB to DVI scaler for analog RGB and component video. It accepts HDTV and high resolution computer-video signals up to 1920x1200, and offers multiple, selectable DVI output rates up to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60. A host of features including Auto Input Memory, Auto-Image™ setup, RS-232 serial control, and a low profile enclosure simplify integration. The RGB-DVI 300 is the ideal solution for sending analog RGB or HDTV signals to DVI-equipped displays.
- HDTV component video and RGB to DVI scaling
- Selectable output rates up to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 and 2K
- Auto Input Format Detection detects the incoming RGB or HD component video signal format for automatic reconfiguration to provide the appropriate decoding and signal processing. This feature can reduce the number of required outputs for a matrix switcher, lowering system cost while improving manageability.
- EDID Emulation provide selectable resolutions and refresh rates to ensure reliable operation
- Output Standby Mode
- Auto-Image™ simplifies system setup when new sources are connected
- Picture controls for brightness, contrast, detail, horizontal and vertical positioning, sizing, and zoom