Everlast Power Supply Trade-up Program

Exchange Unused Power Supplies for a Multi-output PS 125 or PS 128

The Extron Everlast Power Supply Trade-up Program

Extron conveniently provides 12‑volt power supplies with many products. However, when power supplies are shared, the unused units are tossed aside and could end up in a landfill. Extron customers have asked for a way to trade in these brand new power supplies, and we at Extron want to avoid unnecessary waste.

Return unused 12‑volt PS Series power supplies on an authorized RMA, and we will exchange them for a new multi-output 12‑volt DC power supply. Power supplies must be unused and in their original packaging with the original power cord. The product purchaser is responsible for shipping charges both to and from Extron.

The return of 15 qualifying power supplies earns a PS 125. The PS 125 features eight 12‑volt DC outputs, providing a total of five amps across all outputs with no per‑port current limitation.

The return of 25 qualifying power supplies earns a PS 128. The PS 128 features twelve 12‑volt DC outputs, providing a total of eight amps across all outputs with no per‑port current limitation.

The PS 125 and PS 128 take the place of several individual PS Series desktop power supplies, which frees up space in the equipment rack, lectern, or other mounting site.

The following PS Series desktop power supply part numbers are eligible for this program.

  • 28-327-07LF
  • 28-331-07LF
  • 28-327-27LF
  • 28-331-57LF
  • 28-327-57LF
  • 28-416-57LF

The part number can be found at the top of the product label.

Power Supply product label, showing the location of the part number at the top.

Trading Up

The process is simple:

  1. Contact your Extron representative to begin the process and obtain an RMA number.
  2. Pack the power supply or supplies with the included cord/s.
  3. Mark the shipping box with the RMA number.
  4. At your expense, ship your Extron desktop power supplies to:
    1230 S. Lewis St.
    Anaheim, CA 92805

  5. - NOTE: Do not ship via US Postal Service.

Please contact your Extron Representative for more information.

Learn More