A Space-Saving Solution for Fiber Optic Extenders
The Extron PowerCage 401 1U, rack-mountable enclosure provides an efficient way to power, manage, and mount multiple extenders. This four-slot enclosure simplifies integration for large, rack-mounted systems as well as user workstations with multiple computers. It can be populated with PowerCage® 401 modules such as the PowerCage 401 FOX DT HD dual-transmitter module and PowerCage 401 FOX DR HD dual-receiver module, both of which work seamlessly with FOX II and FOX Series extenders for point-to-point installations. The enclosure and modules are also compatible with FOX Matrix Switchers to support the most challenging AV system designs up to 1000x1000 and larger. Exceptional thermal management with variable speed fans and dual redundant power supplies make the PowerCage 401 ideal for mission-critical environments.
- Space-saving design with a compact, 1U rack-mountable enclosure
- Accepts up to four dual-transmitter or dual-receiver modules, enabling up to eight extenders to fit in a 1U rack space
- Dual-redundant and hot-swappable power supplies for installations where reliability is crucial
- Modular, field-upgradeable, and hot-swappable design
- RS-232 insertion from the Ethernet port provides control of the endpoints and attached devices
- Front panel LCD display and controls for easy setup and troubleshooting