Extron Online Instructor-Led Workshops
Our in-depth instructor-led online workshops enable system designers, resellers, consultants, and sales professionals to master AV technologies within a short time span. These modular-based workshops concentrate on preparing AV infrastructures for current and future technologies. The student-instructor ratio is kept low to enhance the experience.
This training program is ideal for design engineers and sales professionals.
- AV Associate certification
- General AV industry experience
How to Register:
- Select one or more of the workshops you are interested in attending
- At the bottom of the page select “Submit Enrollment Request”
Upon receipt of your Enrollment Request an Extron representative will contact you to coordinate dates and times for you to attend.
The following topics are available for Extron online instructor-led training:
Extron Record and Stream Technologies
Extron Esports Technologies
Extron Virtual Control
Extron Control Technologies
Organizations are rethinking how to best leverage space and technology to enable their workforce to collaborate. Today’s workers expect to be able to participate in conference calls, connect via video chat, and share content from their laptop, tablet, or phone. These modern workforce expectations remain the same for both local and offsite employees. How Extron Control Integrates with Everyone's Unified Communications will discuss the keys to plan a successful collaboration system with unified communication platforms and providers.
- Learn to make Unified Communications work in any environment
- Understand how Extron Control integrates every UC protocol
- Identify Extron solutions for enhanced AV integration
With more employees working from home, organizations have had to reassess their use of meeting spaces. Along with new protocols surrounding social distancing, employees will need to think creatively when it comes to how and where to hold their in-office meetings and their remote conference calls. In Crafting Safer Meeting Spaces, we’ll discuss new technologies and built-in features of existing Extron solutions that best address the needs of meeting environments.
- Learn to properly sanitize a meeting environment
- Identify effective way to utilize in-room displays for guidelines
- Implement equipment to minimize touch in meeting spaces
In today’s business environment, finding available collaboration spaces provide new challenges outside of room availability, size and equipment. As meeting room occupancy numbers shrink, finding a suitable meeting space will be a challenge. In the Integrating Extron Control and Room Scheduling Room Scheduling workshop, we will discuss how to strike the right balance between meeting space availability, size, and capabilities while addressing the needs for future resources.
- Understand how Extron Room Scheduling connects directly to popular calendar services
- Identify the hardware and software needed to make scheduling work
- Learn how to leverage room scheduling analytics to receive the information you need
When specifying and deploying networked AV systems, security is always a primary concern right alongside performance and reliability. The need to secure information continues to rise with the use of networked AV devices, wireless access, connection to building management systems, and BYOD. In Securing AV Systems, we’ll provide insight on several concepts that are fundamental to both AV and IT.
- Identify how to secure AV on a network
- Learn methods for protecting critical data
- Understand fundamental information about encryption
Extron Audio Technologies
Speaker selection and placement are two of the most challenging aspects of designing an audio system. There are many things to consider regarding the room’s shape and how the speakers will interact with the walls, ceiling, floor, and the listeners in the room. You’ll want to select the best quality speakers the budget will allow. In Optimizing High Quality Sound with Extron Designed Speakers, we’ll explore the wide range of speaker options available to meet the needs of any application.
- Identify how Extron engineering designs speakers that provide accurate reproduction of music and voice
- Discuss the ways Extron's integrator-friendly features save time and money
- Learn how to leverage Extron's power handling and efficiency for your applications
Matching the appropriate amplifier for your speakers is a critical part of the system design process, but there are many other factors that will impact your choice. In today’s market, the careful consideration of variables such as heat management, wakeup times, power efficiency, and overall reliability is key to ensuring that the amplifier doesn’t become the Achilles heel of the entire system. In Extron Engineered Advantages for Audio Amplifiers, you’ll learn about how our engineers designed the most efficient and reliable power amplifiers in the industry and what that can mean for your success.
- Discuss the innovation and design that allows Extron Ultra power amplifiers to deliver high channel counts in less space
- Gain an understanding of how to reduce required power infrastructure
- Recognize why CDRS - Class D Ripple Suppression is important in your design
Digital Signal Processing – DSP plays a crucial role in meeting rooms of any size. Properly configured, DSP can transform the audio experience for every attendee. Most DSPs on the market are either feature-rich but very complex to set up, or simple to set up yet lacking the functionality you need. Extron has created the most advanced audio DSP in the industry with quick and intuitive configuration. In Using Extron Audio DSP to Enhance Your Meeting Experience, you’ll gain an understanding of our unique configuration approach to DSP that simplifies mixing, routing, conferencing, and room optimization.
- Gain understanding of Extron’s DSP solutions for your demanding conferencing applications
- Review environments and applications where DSP is an added value
- Learn how to easily optimize system DSP with Extron's DSP Configuration Software and tools
Networked audio is the future of audio system design. It’s all about distribution, about moving content to where it’s needed, when it's needed. Extron offers the widest range of products with Dante® audio networking from Audinate, and support for AES67, a protocol suite designed to allow interoperability between a variety of IP-based audio networking systems. In Distributing Uncompressed Digital Audio Over a Network with Dante or AES67, you’ll discover how Extron can help you realize the many advantages of networked audio, including audio system scalability, easier installation, and simplified wiring.
- Understand how Extron networked audio solutions provide fidelity, scalability, flexibility, and ease of implementation
- Discuss Dante solutions for audio over IP applications
- Review environments and applications where AES67 provides interoperability
Network AV Technologies
Extron Videowall Technologies