MLC Plus 84 EU and MLC Plus 84 MK
MediaLink Plus Controllers with Ethernet - EU and MK Wallplates
The MLC Plus 84 EU and MLC Plus 84 MK are easy-to-use, two-gang Ethernet controllers used for controlling common functions such as power, input switching, and volume control. As part of the new MediaLink Plus Series, these controllers are designed with more powerful features and enhanced security. They each feature nine backlit soft touch buttons and a variety of ports and inputs, including a remote volume control port for use with select Extron amplifiers.
The MLC Plus 84 EU and MLC Plus 84 MK are Extron’s first pushbutton controllers to support Ethernet control of a wide range of AV devices. Power over Ethernet – PoE allows each controller to receive power and communications over a single Ethernet cable. The MLC Plus 84 EU mounts in a two gang size European junction box, while the MLC Plus 84 MK mounts in a two gang MK junction box.
- Manage, monitor, and control AV devices using a standard Ethernet network
- Fully customizable using Global Configurator™ Plus or Global Configurator Professional
- The MLC Plus 84 EU mounts in a two gang size European junction box, while the MLC Plus 84 MK mounts in a two gang MK junction box.
- Two bidirectional RS-232 ports
- Two relays for controlling room functions
- One IR Port for connecting up to two emitters
- Remote volume control port for Extron MPA Series and select XTRA™ Series amplifiers
- Volume control knob with LEDs for visual feedback
- One Digital input
- Power over Ethernet allows each controller to receive power and control over a single Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for a local power supply
- Customizable backlit buttons