MLC Plus 84 D
MediaLink Plus Controller with Ethernet Control
The MediaLink MLC Plus 84 D is an easy-to-use, two-gang Ethernet controller designed for use in single display AV systems. As part of the new MediaLink Plus Series, the MLC Plus 84 D is designed with more powerful features and enhanced security.
The MLC Plus 84 D features eleven backlit soft touch buttons, two bidirectional serial ports, an IR port, two relays, one digital input, and a remote volume control port for use with select Extron amplifiers. It is Extron’s first pushbutton controller to support Ethernet control of a wide range of AV devices. Power over Ethernet – PoE allows the controller to receive power and communications over a single Ethernet cable. The MLC Plus 84 D mounts in a two-gang junction box, and includes white decorator-style wallplate.
- Manage, monitor, and control AV devices using a standard Ethernet network
- Fully customizable using Global Configurator™ Plus or Global Configurator Professional
- Two bidirectional RS-232 ports
- Two relays for controlling room functions
- One IR Port for connecting up to two emitters
- Remote volume control port for Extron MPA Series and select XTRA™ Series amplifiers
- Volume control buttons with LEDs for visual feedback
- One Digital input
- Power over Ethernet allows each controller to receive power and control over a single Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for a local power supply
- Customizable backlit buttons
- Section 508 Compliant