MLC Plus 50, MLC Plus 100, MLC Plus 200
The MLC Plus 50, MLC Plus 100, and MLC Plus 200 are sleek, fully configurable Ethernet controllers with beveled edges, rounded corners, and backlit buttons. These easy-to-use pushbutton controllers are loaded with features and enhanced security, making them ideal for handling common AV functions such as display on/off, input switching, volume, and Ethernet control of AV devices in a variety of environments, including classrooms and boardrooms. The MLC Plus 100 and MLC Plus 200 feature a multi-function volume knob for smooth, precise control of select Extron amplifiers, ProDSP-equipped Extron products, and a wide range of audio devices. The faceplates hide the mounting screws giving the controllers a refined, uncluttered appearance. Power over Ethernet allows the controllers to receive power and communications over a single Ethernet cable. The MLC Plus 100 and MLC Plus 200 are also available in AAP versions; providing openings for up to four, single space Architectural Adapter Plates for numerous connectivity possibilities.
All of these new MediaLink Plus controllers are configured using Extron Global Configurator Plus or Global Configurator Professional software. They also integrate seamlessly with Extron’s award-winning GlobalViewer Enterprise software for complete AV resource monitoring, management, and control over a computer network.
- Manage, monitor, and control AV devices using a standard Ethernet network
- Fully configurable using Global Configurator Plus or Global Configurator Professional
- Variety of RS-232, IR, and digital ports for enhanced flexibility
- Power over Ethernet allows the controllers to receive power and control over a single Ethernet cable
- Support Ethernet-controllable devices
- Support the new Extron Control App for convenient iPad room control
- Section 508 Compliant