MLC 55 RS and MLC 55 RS VC
MediaLink Controllers with Sleek, Elegant New Design
The MLC 55 RS and MLC 55 RS VC are economical, easy-to-use MediaLink controllers used for common AV functions such as power, input selection, and volume in single display applications. They feature a sleek new look, with redesigned backlit buttons and magnetically-attached faceplates that hide the mounting screws and configuration ports, giving the controllers a refined, uncluttered appearance. Both models include unidirectional RS-232 and IR display control, as well as discrete ON and OFF display power controls. The MLC 55 RS VC model features a new, larger volume knob for smooth, precise volume control of Extron MPA Series and select XTRA™ Series amplifiers. Flexible mounting options allow the controllers to be installed virtually anywhere, including walls, lecterns, or tables.
Extron's easy-to-use MLC 55,62,64 Series configuration software provides fast and simple setup via USB when combined with one of many ready-to-use RS-232 or IR device drivers available on the Extron Web site. The configuration program and these two controllers also support IR Learning for creating new IR drivers from the handheld remote of a source or display device.
- Sleek, elegant new look
- Unidirectional RS-232 and IR port for universal display control
- Discrete ON and OFF display power controls
- Dual color, backlit buttons can be custom labeled for easy identification
- Configure with MLC 55,62,64 Series software
- Supports IR Learning for easy creation of IR drivers
- Thousands of Extron certified, ready-to-use device drivers are available
- RS model mounts in a one-gang junction box and the RS VC model mounts is a two-gang junction box