Show Multiple Sources on a Single Display
The Extron MGP Series Two & Four Window Multi-Window Processors let you quickly and easily create high-resolution picture-in-picture arrays for sophisticated AV environments where simultaneous, high quality display of multiple images is required. Seamlessly integrate up to 19 image sources from standard definition, HDTV, and high resolution computer-video sources, and then display any source in any of the available on-screen windows.
The MGP Series is ready for action in a wide variety of applications for simultaneously displaying HDTV, Blu-ray Disc, DVD, computer-video, and other video sources on high resolution displays and projectors.
- Combine video, HDTV, and high resolution RGB input sources into multiple windows on a single display
- RGB, HDTV component video, and DVI output
- Available with DVI and HD-SDI inputs
- 76 selectable output rates from 640x480 to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60
- Graphic Still Store enables use of screen captures or uploaded graphics as background images
- Live video background from a dedicated DVI source
- Window transition effects including dissolves, wipes, and cuts