Extron and Logitech
Complete AV control for the modern workspace
Early last year we announced we would be working with Logitech as part of the Logitech Collaboration Program. Now, we are pleased to announce that we are poised to deliver some very exciting collaboration solutions stemming from our work together. These offerings feature the latest collaboration tools, such as Logitech SmartDock and Tap, while adding easy automation and professional control integration capabilities to the modern workspace. Logitech collaboration products can be equipped with Extron control systems, audio signal processors, and digital video switching and distribution. Meeting attendees will benefit from a significant expansion of meeting collaboration features and the convenience of AV room control from a familiar user interface.
Aside from the easy Extron on-screen control interface, meeting rooms can integrate video signal detection and occupancy sensors to automate video switching, lighting, and display presets. Extron and Logitech scalable collaboration solutions are designed for enterprise deployment and can be maintained with Microsoft SCCM, System Center Configuration Manager.
Key Features - Coming Soon
- Extends the capabilities of Logitech products to fully-customize applications where AV or environmental control is needed
- Combines Extron device controls for meeting spaces equipped with the Logitech SmartDock or Tap as the primary interface
- Integrate occupancy sensors to automate lighting, display power, shade control, and other devices
- Adjust temperature, control display power, communicate with building management systems from a familiar interface
- Easily integrates with other Extron architectural, signal distribution and collaboration products