IPL Pro S6, IPL Pro S3, IPL Pro S1
IP Link Pro Control Processors
The IPL Pro Series of compact, high-performance control processors integrate Ethernet connectivity over a standard network infrastructure, allowing users to remotely control, monitor, and troubleshoot their AV equipment. All three models, the S6, S3, and S1, are designed with greater processing power, memory, and enhanced network security features, that makes them ideal for sensitive applications where data security is important. These IP Link® Pro control processors are designed to work either as stand-alone, primary control processors or as secondary control processors in larger systems, when paired with Extron Global Configurator® Professional software.
Using Extron's Free GlobalViewer® Web-based AV resource management and remote control application, users can manage, monitor, and control both Extron equipment and third-party equipment such as projectors, displays, computer monitors, Blu-ray, and DVD players.
- Support TouchLink® Pro touchpanels
- Support secure industry standard communications protocols
- Power over Ethernet allows each control processor to receive power and control over a single Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for a local power supply
- Support 10/100/1000Base-T
- Support Ethernet-controllable devices
- Ethernet monitoring and control