House of Worship
Create a Controller Group using multiple IP Link Pro control processors
Many houses of worship feature high end sound, lighting and video systems used for displaying various types of content during worship services or other special events. These systems typically feature two or more large projection screens which can show the same or different content.
- Extron DXP 44 HDMI - 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher
- Extron IN1606 - Six Input HDCP-Compliant Scaling Presentation Switcher
- Extron DVS 605 Five Input HDCP-Compliant Scaler with Seamless Switching and Audio
- Extron SW4 HDMI - Four Input Switcher w/ Contact Closure
- Dual 1080p Projectors with Projection Screens
- Extron TLP Pro 720T 7” Tabletop TouchLink Pro Touchpanel
- Extron TLP Pro 720M 7" Wall Mount TouchLink Pro Touchpanel
- Latest Generation Apple iPad
System Design Solution
The customer wanted to update their aging AV system with AV control that was, at the same time, state-of-the-art and easy to use. The users of the system were accustomed to the way their control interface worked, and wanted the same type of user experience with the new system. The system contains a movable AV cart filled with various gear as well as a secondary control system. The customer also wanted an iPad as an additional point of control for the system.
- Design user interface for the touchpanels using GUI Designer.
- Configure the system using Global Configurator Professional.
Key Configuration Concepts
For this application, GC Pro is required because controller grouping is needed as well as the use of two primary touchpanels.
Logic for locking-out the secondary touchpanel.
When one of the touchpanels is in use, the other touchpanel needs to be locked out so the system can only be controlled using one touchpanel at any given time.
- Logic for password protection of the control system.
Software Tip: For this application GC Pro is required to support controller grouping and two primary touchpanels.