Global Configurator Plus and Global Configurator Professional Powerful Configuration Software for AV Control Systems
Global Configurator is Extron’s most powerful and versatile control system configuration software. It is designed to be used exclusively with a range of Extron control products and NAV products. It helps streamline integration within today’s demanding AV control environments and offers powerful features, such as conditional logic, variables, and macros that provide even greater flexibility for more elaborate control system designs. Global Configurator has two modes. Global Configurator Plus is ideal for smaller scale applications requiring one control processor and one control interface. Global Configurator Professional includes all of the powerful features within Global Configurator Plus with the addition of expanded features that make it especially suited for applications requiring multiple control processors and expansion interfaces, enhanced functionality, and advanced configuration. Access to Global Configurator Professional requires an individual to successfully complete the Extron Control Professional Certification.
- Designed to be used exclusively with Extron control systems
- System expansion options – Configure larger systems by pairing IPL EXP expansion interfaces with an IPCP Pro xi Series control processor, or by grouping multiple control processors together so that they function as one.
- Extron Control support - Extron Control App and Extron Control for Web provide points of control for rooms with or without touchpanels or button panels.
- Software Access – Access to Global Configurator Professional requires an individual to successfully complete the Extron Control Professional Certification.
- Conditional logic – Allows button operations to be contingent on a variety of separate conditions.
- Library of enhanced, Extron Certified device drivers
- Configure Extron control systems with the latest BMS - Building Management System protocols, including BACnet, KNX, and DALI – These protocols allow for centralized monitoring and control of mechanical and electrical systems that include HVAC, lighting, power, fire, and security.
- Local variables - Allows the user to emulate external feedback within the project.
- String support within drivers - Serial and Ethernet drivers will now have the ability to accept ASCII commands.
- Controller macros - Allow several commands to be connected for fast and easy implementation of control system configurations.
- Enhanced user interface - Helps streamline configuration.