Extron FOX 3G HD-SDI Fiber Optic Extender for 3G-SDI
3G-SDI over One Fiber
The Extron FOX 3G HD-SDI Fiber Optic Extender enables long haul transmission of high definition 3G-SDI video, with embedded audio and metadata, over a single fiber. Engineered for reliability and exceptional high resolution image performance, it uses Extron all-digital technology to transmit signals up to 2.97 Gbps including 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SDI, over distances up to 30 km (18.75 miles).
The FOX 3G HD-SDI can function as a dedicated transmitter with outputs for previewing on a local monitor, and as a dedicated receiver with the capability to daisy-chain multiple units for supporting displays at multiple locations. Additionally, the FOX 3G HD-SDI is a transceiver, so that signals can be simultaneously transmitted and received between a pair of FOX 3G HD-SDI units.
- Extends 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SDI signals very long distances over a single fiber
- Input equalization and reclocking on buffered outputs
- FOX 3G HD-SDI P SM model adds immunity to SDI and HD-SDI pathological signal patterns
- Dual buffered outputs
- Daisy-chain capability
- Real-time status LED indicators for troubleshooting and monitoring
- 850 nm multimode and 1310 nm singlemode models available