FOX Matrix 320x
Fiber Matrix Switching for Large Installations
The Extron FOX Matrix 320x is a high performance, modular fiber optic matrix switcher for very large scale systems that require complete, end-to-end digital AV signal transmission and routing over fiber optic cable. Its modular, card cage design is expandable from 16x16 up to 320x320, and is fully compatible with the FOX and FOX II 4K Series fiber optic transmitters and receivers. This fiber optic matrix switcher supports resolutions up to 4K, and features high-speed digital switching of DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, 3G-SDI, RGB, HD component, and standard definition video. With hot-swappable input/output boards, redundant power supplies and fans, and real-time system monitoring, the FOX Matrix 320x is ideal for mission-critical environments that require 24/7 reliability and continuous operation.
- I/O sizes from 16x16 to 320x320
- Compatible with all FOX Series transmitters and receivers
- Compatible with FOX II 4K Series transmitters and receivers for end-to-end 4K video distribution systems
- SpeedSwitch® Technology provides exceptional switching speed for HDCP-encrypted content
- Modular, field-upgradeable and hot-swappable
- Four redundant and hot-swappable power supplies
- Low power consumption for efficient cooling, lower costs, and longer life
- Multimode and singlemode I/O boards available
- Tie signals from multimode inputs to singlemode outputs and vice versa
- 3G-SDI I/O board available
- Larger, scalable matrix solutions are available. Please contact your Extron S3 Customer Support Representative for details.