FOX Matrix 14400
144 x 144 Fiber Optic Matrix Switching
The Extron FOX Matrix 14400 is a high performance, modular fiber optic matrix switcher for large scale systems that require complete, end-to-end digital AV signal transmission and routing over fiber optic cable. It is a modular, card cage design, expandable from 16x16 to 144x144, and is fully compatible with the FOX and FOX II 4K Series fiber optic transmitters and receivers. This fiber optic matrix switcher supports resolutions up to 4K, and features high-speed digital switching of DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, 3G-SDI, RGB, HD component, and standard definition video. With hot-swappable input/output boards, redundant power supplies and fans, as well as real-time system monitoring, the FOX Matrix 14400 is ideal for mission-critical environments requiring 24/7 reliability and continuous operation.
- I/O sizes from 16x16 to 144x144
- Compatible with all FOX Series transmitters and receivers
- Compatible with FOX II 4K Series transmitters and receivers for end-to-end 4K video distribution systems
- SpeedSwitch ® Technology provides exceptional switching speed for HDCP-encrypted content
- Modular, field-upgradeable and hot-swappable design
- Dual, fully redundant, and hot swappable power supplies
- Multimode and singlemode I/O boards available
- Tie signals from multimode inputs to singlemode outputs and vice versa
- 3G-SDI I/O board available
- Larger, scalable matrix solutions are available. Please contact your Extron S 3 Customer Support Representative for details.