DXP HD 4K PLUS Series
4K/60 HDMI Matrix Switchers with Audio De-Embedding
The Extron DXP HD 4K PLUS Series are high performance HDMI matrix switchers for computer and video signals at resolutions up to 4K/60 with 4:4:4 chroma sampling. They support HDMI 2.0b specifications, including data rates up to 18 Gbps, HDR, Deep Color up to 12‑bit, 3D, and HD lossless audio formats. These HDCP 2.2 compliant matrix switchers incorporate Extron technologies such as SpeedSwitch®, EDID Minder®, and Key Minder® as well as HDMI input equalization and output regeneration to ensure reliable system operation. Digital audio can be de‑embedded from any input and assigned to digital or analog stereo outputs for ease of integration. Available in 4x4, 8x4, and 8x8 sizes, the DXP HD 4K PLUS Series is ideal for applications that require reliable, high performance matrix switching of 4K/60 HDMI video and audio signals.
The DXP HD 4K PLUS Series matrix switchers are designed for use with computers equipped with 4K graphics cards, media players, and similar signal sources, as well as 4K native resolution displays. With a maximum data rate of 18 Gbps, they support computer and video resolutions up to 4K/60 with 8‑bit color in 4:4:4 color space. In addition, these matrix switchers fully support 1080p/60 with 12‑bit Deep Color. To maintain signal integrity, the matrix switchers feature automatic cable equalization on inputs and output reclocking to reshape and restore timing of the video signal at each HDMI output. These features combined with Extron Pro Series High Speed HDMI Cables allow longer 4K signal runs, reducing the need for additional signal conditioning equipment by compensating for weak source signals or signal loss on long cable runs. Additionally, +5 VDC, 250 mA is available on each output for powering peripheral devices.
- Available in 4x4, 8x4, and 8x8 fixed I/O sizes
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4 chroma sampling
- Supported HDMI 2.0b specification features include data rates up to 18 Gbps, HDR, Deep Color up to 12-bit, 3D, and HD lossless audio formats
- HDMI audio de-embedding with digital S/PDIF and analog stereo audio outputs
- SpeedSwitch Technology provides exceptional switching speed for HDCP-encrypted content
- EDID Minder automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Key Minder continuously verifies HDCP compliance for quick, reliable switching