Extend DVI Signals with Fiber Optic Cables
The Extron DVI 104 is a transmitter and receiver set that provides an effective, economical solution for extending single link DVI-D signals over standard multimode fiber optic cables at lengths up to 500 meters (1,640 feet). Engineered for reliability and exceptional high resolution image performance, it uses all digital technology to deliver perfect pixel-for-pixel transmission of computer-video images up to 1920x1200 resolution, including HDTV 1080p/60 and 2K.
- Transmits single link DVI-D signals over four multimode fiber optic cables
- Sends 1920x1200 and HDTV 1080p/60 signals up to 500 meters (1,640 feet)
- All digital technology provides pixel-for-pixel performance with signals up to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication with the input source, ensuring proper source power-up and reliable output to the display
- Self-powered by source signal
- Transmitter and receiver detachable from cables