Seamlessly Integrate IP Link Pro Control Processors with Cisco Telepresence Touch 10
Interact with Cisco Videoconferencing Systems
Extron IP Link® Pro control processors provide a broad range of AV system control capabilities. TouchLink Pro touchpanels or Cisco Telepresence® Touch 10 touchscreens work with these control processors, enabling users to easily interact with Cisco videoconferencing systems and control other in-room devices with a single touch. These touchscreens enable users to make and manage video calls, share content, and access other features. Extron has leveraged the customizable API of the Telepresence Touch 10 for the added benefit of controlling AV equipment tied to the Pro Series control system. To help streamline system setup, Extron developed a device driver, a GC Pro and Plus configuration template with sample system logic, a ready-to use Global Scripter® module, and a sample Global Scripter project.
Extron maintains a library of thousands of Ethernet, serial, and IR drivers that allow our products to control various display and source devices such as projectors and flat panel displays, media players, and satellite receivers. We also have an extensive library of Extron Certified Drivers. Extron wrote these drivers and they have undergone thorough, in-house testing.
- Integrate IP Link Pro control processors with TouchLink Pro touchpanels or Cisco Telepresence Touch 10 to operate Cisco videoconferencing systems and other AV devices
- Analytics and management using GlobalViewer Enterprise
- Device driver, GC Pro and Plus configuration template, Global Scripter module, and sample Global Scripter project streamline setup in Pro Series control systems
- Monitor and control mechanical and electrical systems that include HVAC, lighting, and shades
- Touchpanel user interface reflects system status with each system action