Extron Cable Cubby Series
Cable Access Enclosures for AV Connectivity and AC Power
The Extron Cable Cubby® Series is the AV industry’s gold standard for conference table AV connectivity, AC and/or USB power, and cable management. These sophisticated yet durable, furniture-mountable enclosures blend seamlessly with any furniture and room décor, virtually disappearing into the surface when closed. Cable Cubby enclosures are engineered for fast assembly and installation on the job site. A simple, elegant integrated clamp system secures Cable Cubby Series enclosures to the furniture surface without the need for tools or additional parts. These versatile modular enclosures accommodate Extron Retractor patented, variable-speed cable retraction modules, AV cables, or AAP™ AV Connectivity Modules, and can be easily customized to your exact needs, using the online Extron Cable Cubby Builder.
In addition, Extron has unique enclosures that best accommodate high‑end environments and special circumstances where cutting into the surface is not an option. The Cable Cubby 650 UT has an open design that facilitates easy access and expansion. The installing carpenter can fabricate a surface-matching lid for a professional appearance. The Cable Cubby 1252 MS features an attached lid that can be customized to match the surface and provide a flush finish. The lid serves as the base or can work in conjunction with an optional Tray Kit to accommodate the removed material. For instances when cutting the surface is simply not an option, Cable Cubby Drawer is a modular, cable access enclosure for installation beneath the furniture surface. It includes AV connectivity and power module openings and storage space for display remotes, a mouse, keyboard, or mobiles devices. The drawer front can be painted to match the furniture or customized using an integrator-friendly veneer or façade.
For AC power, AC 100 Series power modules with up to two AC outlets, or the unique AC+USB Series power module with both AC and USB Type‑A and/or USB Type‑C® power outlets for charging mobile devices, such as laptops, smartphones and tablets, are available for the US, Europe, and other major world markets. The patented design enables the convenient installation or replacement of AV cables or AAP modules from the top of the enclosure after it’s installed. Cable Cubby enclosures are available in a black anodized and/or brushed aluminum finish to complement any room or furniture style.
- Enclosures accommodate AC or AC+USB power modules, Extron Retractor modules, AV cables, or AAP™ AV Connectivity Modules
- Patented modular design for fast assembly, installation, and serviceability
- Integrated side clamps secure enclosure to the furniture surface without tools or additional parts
- Integrated lid damper provides smooth, quiet operation
- Retractor, Cable Pass-Through, and AAP brackets included
- AC Power and AC+USB power modules are available for US, Europe, and other world markets
- AC+USB power modules are ideal for charging mobile devices such as laptops, smartphones, and tablets
- Compatible with Teamwork® Show Me® Cables