AXI 22 AT & AXI 44 AT
Dante Audio Interfaces
AXI 22 AT and
AXI 44 AT are quarter rack width audio interfaces for integrating mic/line sources onto a Dante®-enabled audio system, and for distributing line level audio from a Dante-enabled audio system. They feature two
or four mic/line inputs with selectable input gain and switchable 48 volt phantom power, controllable from the front
panel. Input gain, output attenuation and phantom power can also be remotely controlled via
Easily Provide Local or Remote Connectivity into Audio Systems
The AXI 22 AT and AXI 44 AT accept analog mic/line sources, which are digitized at 24-bit for output via Dante. The interfaces are connected into a Dante network over Ethernet using standard IP networking protocols. This avoids the effort and expense of pulling long analog cables back to the AV rack. With their small, quarter rack form factor, the AXI 22 AT and AXI 44 AT can be easily mounted under a desk, in a lectern, or in millwork, as well as in a rack.
For additional integration convenience, AXI 22 AT and AXI 44 AT can be remotely powered via Power over Ethernet - PoE, using Extron XTP PI 100 or XTP PI 400 power injectors, network switches equipped with PoE, or midspan PoE injectors.
Dante Audio Networking
Dante enables audio system scalability over a local area network using standard Internet protocols. The family of Dante-enabled products from Extron work together as part of a complete networked audio system solution and integrate with other Dante-enabled products to create efficient, scalable system designs. They accommodate a wide range of audio routing needs in a variety of applications.
- Two or four mic/line inputs for inserting audio onto a Dante network
- Two or four line level outputs extracting audio from a Dante network
- Dante audio networking provides a wide range of expansion capabilities
- Studio grade 24-bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters with selectable sampling rates up to 96 kHz
- Input select, gain, and phantom power controls located on front panel and configurable through DSP Configurator Software
- Power over Ethernet over a single Ethernet cable