Audio Control Panels for Use with DMP 128 Plus Audio Processor
The ACP Series of configurable audio control panels interface with the DMP 128 Plus audio processors to provide volume adjustment for mixing and zone control, plus preset or macro recall for room configuration. Up to eight ACP Series control panels can be installed around a meeting space and linked together. Each panel can be used for independent control of a specific zone or to adjust audio settings for the entire combined space. The ACP Series is ideal for use in applications that require a simple and cost-effective means to control basic audio functions. Used with or without a control system, the ACP Series button panels are easy to configure using Extron DSP Configurator Software.
ACP Series audio control panels are ideal for use in applications that require a simple and cost‑effective means to control basic audio functions. ACP panels connect to the ACP port on a DMP 128 Plus DSP matrix and no control system is necessary. Mounted in a lectern, the ACP Series control panel can provide easy access to mic volume, program volume, and source selection. Mounted on a wall, ACP panels provide an easy means of controlling individual and combined speaker zones in divisible meeting spaces. Since ACP panels are similar in physical appearance to many Extron MediaLink controllers, they can be used together throughout a facility, maintaining a consistent look and user experience. Buttons can be easily customized using Extron Button Label Generator software.
- Fully configurable button panels integrate easily with Extron DMP 128 Plus
- Customizable, back-lit buttons
- Two ACP ports allow for quick system expansion and upgrades
- Connects directly to the DMP 128 Plus - No control processor or external power required
- Use a single button panel or up to eight button panels to accommodate a broad variety of system designs
- Simple yet elegant design blends well in any architectural environment