PoleVault® System Configurator
Login to start using the Configurator...
The PoleVault System Configurator is available for Extron Dealers, Consultants and Educational Professionals who have a Web site login. To start using the Configurator, enter your login credentials below:
Sign Up for Access
The PoleVault System Configurator is an online, drag-and-drop configuration utility that allows users to design PoleVault systems using the Extron Web site. The dynamic, graphical user interface makes system customization easy. Only the available choices are shown as you build your system. Helpful wizards ensure that only valid systems are built and vital accessories are included. In each standard system, certain components can be changed. For example, users can specify an additional pair of speakers, add wall plates, add or remove optional mounting hardware, and select component colors. A wide range of options are available. The PoleVault System Configurator can also be used to print or save an equipment list and submit a request for quote to Extron Sales.
Each PoleVault System includes nearly 20 separate components. Ordered separately, each of these items
would require listing a part number and price on the purchase order. When you use the PoleVault System Configurator it will automatically generate a single part number for each customized system. With the PoleVault System Configurator, you’ll save money, time and paperwork.
Best of all, the PoleVault System Configurator is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, free-of-charge.
The PoleVault System Configurator enables you to:
- Select from available options using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface to create a system diagram
- View and print the bill of materials, including quantities, product descriptions, part numbers, and total discounted pricing
- Print detailed system diagrams with list of materials for proposals or budgeting
- Save customized systems on the Extron Web site for later retrieval whenever you log in
- Export a list of the system's components to a Microsoft® Excel® file on your local computer for archiving or use in a project proposal
- Request a system quote - Extron dealers only