Cable Cubby Builder
The Extron Cable Cubby Builder is an interactive, drag-and-drop, online tool for designing and customizing Cable Cubby Series/2 cable access enclosures for AV connectivity, control, and AC power. After selecting a Cable Cubby enclosure and finish, users can easily add power modules, cables, Retractors, Architectural Adapter Plates – AAPs, control modules, and optional installation accessories to customize their enclosure. As a Cable Cubby is being configured, a bill of materials is simultaneously prepared, facilitating last-minute changes before placement of an order. Configurations can be saved for future use.
Cable Cubby Builder navigation is straightforward and intuitive, with detailed, step-by-step navigation that guides users through the configuration. Advanced search, sorting, and filtering capabilities make it simple to find desired components, and “drag-and-drop” functionality facilitates quick and easy layout design. To access in-depth product information for any item, simply click on its part number. Preview images of Cable Cubby configurations can be saved to PDF, Excel®, or PNG for inclusion in customer presentations and documentation.
Key features include:
- Intuitive, step-by-step navigation - Comprehensive, yet simple navigation system guides users through every step of the configuration process.
- Drag-and-drop tool - Quickly design the Cable Cubby layout with the desired functionality.
- Filter and search options - Sort by connectivity, part number, and search by model name.
- Open, Save, and Save as - Save configurations for future use.
- View selected cables in real time
- Order online - Add your Cable Cubby selection to the shopping cart and place your order
- Export to PDF, Excel, or PNG - Export selection data to the desired format
Point-and-click product selection - Build your Cable Cubby with the click of a mouse