The Extron Connectivity Configurator is an interactive, drag-and-drop, online tool for designing and customizing architectural
connector installations. This tool presents an up to the minute list of every Extron AAP – Architectural Adapter Plate and
MAAP – Mini Architectural Adapter Plate currently available. Click on the appropriate button below to see the available mounting
options. After selecting the appropriate style and color of the desired mounting option, users can easily sort through
the hundreds of connector options and simply drag and drop their selections into place. The resulting configuration can be
printed for inclusion in customer presentations and documentation.
Key features include:
- Sort capability - Find connectors by signal or connector type
- Drag-and-drop tool - Configure mounting frames with desired functionality
- Color selector - Change available colors on the fly
- Print capability - Print a Summary of individual configurations, photo and parts list, for files or client sign-off
- Three-step purchase process - View pricing, add configurations to shopping cart, then buy - requires Dealer Web site login
- Save functionality - Save configurations for later recall and use
- Export to Excel® - Export configuration data to popular database format
To start the Connectivity Configurator, select a mounting option using one of the buttons below.