High Power, Multi-Channel Amplifiers
The Extron XTRA™ Series XPA 2002, XPA 2003C, and XPA 2004 are high power, multi-channel amplifiers with 200 watts rms per channel and up to 800 watts rms total power output. All models are immediately available. These amplifiers are ideal in a variety of environments for powering a large number of distributed speakers, high powered program speakers, or surround sound systems.
XTRA Series ENERGY STAR® qualified amplifiers are energy efficient products that conserve energy and reduce costs. They feature an Extron exclusive, highly efficient, advanced Class D design with patented CDRS™ - Class D Ripple Suppression technology that provides a smooth, clean audio waveform and an improvement in signal fidelity over conventional Class D amplifier designs. XTRA Series power amplifiers are housed in a compact 1U, convection‑cooled full rack width enclosure and do not require fans for cooling, making them ideal for installation in racks, lecterns, credenzas, and other applications with limited space and ventilation.
- Two, three, and four channel amps for low and high impedance systems
- 200 watts rms per channel and up to 800 watts rms total power output
- ENERGY STAR qualified amplifiers
- Professional grade signal-to-noise and THD+N performance
- Extron Patented CDRS - Class D Ripple Suppression
- Convection cooled, fanless operation
- Ultra low inrush current - no need for power sequencing
- Power factor correction
- Rack-mountable 1U, full rack width enclosures
|Extron XTRA Series Amplifiers
||70 Volt Two Channel Power Amplifier
||100 Volt Two Channel Power Amplifier
||70 Volt Three Channel Combo Power Amplifier
||100 Volt Three Channel Combo Power Amplifier
||Four Channel Power Amplifier
The Extron XTRA Series includes amplifiers designed for a variety of applications including compact, half rack sized amplifiers for smaller projects and larger, 400 watt per channel amplifiers for large environments such as auditoriums, convention centers, and houses of worship.