800 Watt ENERGY STAR Qualified Power Amplifier
The Extron XPA 4002 and XPA 4002-70V are the newest additions to the XTRA™ Series of high power, multi-channel power amplifiers. The low impedance XPA 4002 replaces the XPA 2002 amplifier and offers twice the power at the same price. Both XPA 4002 models are immediately available, together with the XPA 2002 high impedance models, XPA 2003C, and XPA 2004. The XPA 4002 and XPA 4002-70V deliver two channels of 400 watts rms for low impedance and 70 volt speaker systems. They are ideal for large environments such as auditoriums, convention centers, and houses of worship for powering a large quantity of high impedance distributed speakers, or high powered speaker cabinets or paging horns.
XTRA Series ENERGY STAR® qualified amplifiers are energy efficient products that conserve energy and reduce costs. They feature an Extron exclusive, highly efficient, advanced Class D design with patented CDRS™ - Class D Ripple Suppression technology that provides a smooth, clean audio waveform and an improvement in signal fidelity over conventional Class D amplifier designs. XTRA Series power amplifiers are housed in a compact 1U, convection-cooled full rack width enclosure and do not require fans for cooling, making them ideal for installation in racks as well as enclosures with limited space and ventilation.
- Two channel amplifiers with 800 watt rms output for low impedance and 70 volt speaker systems
- ENERGY STAR qualified amplifiers
- Professional grade signal-to-noise and THD+N performance
- Extron Patented CDRS - Class D Ripple Suppression
- Convection cooled, fanless operation
- Ultra low inrush current - no need for power sequencing
- Power factor correction
- Rack-mountable 1U, full rack width enclosures
|Extron XPA 4002 Amplifiers
||Two Channel Power Amplifier
||70 Volt Two Channel Power Amplifier