Scalable, HDCP-Compliant Videowall Processors
The Extron WindoWall® Pro System is a powerful and versatile, yet user-friendly approach for multi-display videowall systems. It features a highly scalable architecture that delivers optimum performance and reliability. Full HDCP compliance at all HDMI video inputs and outputs assures worry-free presentation of protected content. WindoWall Console software is the user interface to the system, facilitating intuitive, straightforward control and configuration of videowall systems, and the creation of presentations with multiple, independent windows for displaying graphics, HDTV, and video. The WindoWall Pro System is an ideal choice for applications that require highly reliable, multi-window videowall systems.
WindoWall Pro employs a distributed video processing architecture that dedicates a separate high resolution graphics processor to each projector, projection cube, or flat-panel monitor in the videowall system. Each WindoWall Pro processor allows for the display of up to four windows, each of which can show video, HDTV, or high resolution computer-video content. It employs proven Extron video processing technologies to deliver a fully optimized, high quality video output. The WindoWall Pro processor is compatible with virtually any available display and outputs high resolution video at resolutions up to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 and 2K. Because a discrete, real-time processor is dedicated to each display unit in the videowall, WindoWall Pro is fully scalable, supporting a wide variety of display layouts from 1x2 to 2x3 and larger.
- Scalable videowall systems from 1x2 up to 2x3 and larger
- Dedicated high performance video and graphics processing for each display or projection cube
- Four independent windows per display of video, HDTV, and high resolution computer-video
- Wizard-based graphical user interface for videowall system setup
- RGB, HDTV component video, and HDCP-compliant HDMI output
- Key Minder® continuously verifies HDCP compliance for quick, reliable switching
- Selectable output rates from 640x480 to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60
- Graphic Still Store enables use of uploaded graphics as background images
- Live video background from a dedicated HDMI source
- EDID Emulation provides selectable resolutions and refresh rates to ensure reliable operation
- 100 memory presets for videowall layout configuration