USP 507 Universal Signal Processor
The One-Box Solution for Digital & Analog Video Conversion
The new Extron USP 507 is a one-box solution for all your digital and analog video conversion needs. It provides high performance video scaling, transcoding, as well as analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion in a single product. An integrated seven-input switcher supports all common analog and digital video formats. The USP 507 is the ideal solution for meeting the challenge of integrating digital and analog video sources within a single system design.
- All-in-one scaler, video transcoder, and digital-to-analog video converter with optional analog-to-digital video and scan conversion
- DVI and 3G-SDI/HD-SDI digital video inputs and outputs - various models are available to support DVI and 3G-SDI/HD-SDI signals
- RGB, HDTV, and video scaling with selectable output rates from 640x480 to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 and 2K
- Four simultaneous outputs, including an Extron MTP Twisted Pair output for long distance signal transmission to an MTP Series receiver
- PIP - picture-in-picture allows video to be displayed within RGB or vice versa