Digital Collaboration Systems
Extron TeamWork® is a new concept in collaborative AV system design. First and foremost, TeamWork is designed to work with virtually any furniture system, new or currently in use. Unlike other collaborative systems that require the purchase of new, proprietary furniture systems, TeamWork can be integrated with any classroom or business furniture system. In fact, there’s a very good chance that TeamWork can be installed with the furniture system you’re using today. TeamWork systems are easily tailored to fit specific collaboration requirements, for up to eight users, in three easy steps:
- Select a switcher and HDMI or VGA "Show Me" cables
- Select an Extron IP Link® control processor
- Select a Cable Cubby® enclosure, wallplate, or other architectural connectivity
Pre-configured TeamWork system packages, for four to six users, are also available for fast implementation with minimal setup.
TeamWork operation is simple and intuitive. To start the TeamWork system, simply connect one of the system's "Show Me" control cables to the video output on your device. As soon as an active signal is detected, the display will be powered on. By pressing the "Share" button on your "Show Me" cable, the button lights and the switcher automatically selects the appropriate input. When you’re done, simply disconnect your laptop and walk away. An integrated inactivity timer automatically turns off the display after a predetermined time period. TeamWork facilitates collaboration without getting in the way.
Perhaps most importantly, we know the value of your time and the high cost of system downtime in a learning or global business environment. That's why TeamWork is backed by Extron S3 Technical Support, the AV industry’s "gold standard" for customer service.
- Fully customizable to meet any collaboration need in three easy steps:
- Select a switcher and the appropriate combination of HDMI or VGA "Show Me" cables
- Select an IP Link control processor
- Select a Cable Cubby enclosure, wallplate, or other architectural connectivity
- Available pre-configured packages, for four to six users, provide fast installation with minimal setup
- Works with virtually any furniture system, new or currently in use
- Works with most flat panel displays or short-throw projectors, laptops and tablets
- Built on proven, highly reliable Extron switching, connectivity, and control products
- Simple, intuitive control
- Section 508 compliant
- Backed by Extron S3 Technical Support
Learn about the TeamWork Digital Collaboration System There is no sound associated with this enhanced presentation video.
Pre-Configured Collaboration System for Four Digital Sources
Pre-Configured Collaboration System for Six Digital Sources
Pre-Configured Collaboration System for Four Digital and Two Analog Sources
Analog to Digital Signal Conversion Kit for TeamWork 400 and TeamWork 600