Digital Collaboration Systems
Extron TeamWork® is a new concept in collaborative AV system design. First and foremost, TeamWork is designed to work with virtually any furniture system, new or currently in use. Unlike other collaborative systems that require the purchase of new, proprietary furniture systems, TeamWork can be integrated with any classroom or business furniture system. In fact, there’s a very good chance that TeamWork can be installed with the furniture system you’re using today. TeamWork systems are easily tailored to fit specific collaboration requirements, for up to eight users, in three easy steps:
- Select a switcher
- Select an enclosure and "Show Me" cables or Retractors
- Select an Extron IP Link® control processor
The online TeamWork System Builder quickly steps you through the creation of a custom TeamWork system. Choose from a wide range of Extron products to select the switcher, enclosure and "Show Me" cables or Retractors, and IP Link control processor that are best suited for your collaboration environment. There are many Extron products suitable for TeamWork applications. Pre-configured TeamWork system packages, for four to six users, are also available for fast implementation with minimal setup. For more information or to discuss a particular collaboration system requirement, contact your Extron representative.
TeamWork operation is simple and intuitive. To start the TeamWork system, simply connect one of the system's "Show Me" control cables to the video output on your device. As soon as an active signal is detected, the display will be powered on. By pressing the "Share" button on your "Show Me" cable, the button lights and the switcher automatically selects the appropriate input. When you’re done, simply disconnect your laptop and walk away. An integrated inactivity timer automatically turns off the display after a predetermined time period. TeamWork facilitates collaboration without getting in the way.
Perhaps most importantly, we know the value of your time and the high cost of system downtime in a learning or global business environment. That's why TeamWork is backed by Extron S3 Technical Support, the AV industry’s "gold standard" for customer service.
Fully customizable to meet any collaboration need in three easy steps:
- Select a switcher
- Select a Cable Cubby enclosure or Table Mount Kit and the appropriate combination of HDMI, DisplayPort, or VGA "Show Me" cables or Retractors
- Select an IP Link control processor
- Available pre-configured packages, for four to six users, provide fast installation with minimal setup
- Works with virtually any furniture system, new or currently in use
- Works with most flat panel displays or short-throw projectors, laptops, and tablets
- Built on proven, highly reliable Extron switching, connectivity, and control products
- Simple, intuitive control
- Section 508 compliant
- Backed by Extron S3 Technical Support