H.264 Streaming Media Processors
The SMP 300 Series of products are high performance streaming and recording processors for capturing and distributing AV sources and presentations as live streaming and recorded media. They incorporate Extron's FlexOS®, a flexible platform for automating system operation. Accepting HDMI, component, composite, and optional 3G-SDI signals, SMP 300 Series processors can record and stream simultaneously and can stream at two different resolutions and bit rates concurrently using a range of transport protocols and session management options.
- The SMP 351 creates a composited two-window stream and recording from its available sources.
- An optional LinkLicense® upgrade unlocks SMP 352 functionality within the SMP 351.
- The SMP 352 can create composited or independent recordings and streams from two different sources with independent settings for each channel, with Advanced Audio DSP and Streaming presets.
Comprehensive control and configuration features make SMP 300 Series processors integration-friendly and easy to control and operate. Requiring no licensing fees, these H.264 processors have a low cost of ownership, making them a cost-effective solution for delivering presentations to a larger audience.
SMP 300 Series processors are ideal for use in virtually any professional environment where AV sources can be streamed live or recorded for future reference, especially when combining multiple AV sources will enhance the message. Streaming and recording AV presentations allows an organization to communicate and train employees and students that cannot be present at an event. Event recording provides everyone with the opportunity to review and gain insight into the live experience. SMP 300 Series processors can be adapted to many applications, documenting virtually any meeting, conference, or activity that uses an AV source as a reference. They are ideal for use in corporate, education, government, healthcare, courtroom, house of worship, and rental and staging applications. Applications include:
Presentation Streaming: Stream presentations to remote viewers
Corporate Training Systems: Record training events and publish them for on-demand access
Lecture Capture: Record course lectures and upload them to Learning Management Systems
Meeting and Conference Recording: Record meetings and videoconferences to document important decisions and agreements
Visual Data Recording: Document technical systems that use AV sources as reference data
Rehearsal Systems: Practice and evaluate rehearsals and presentations
- Process two high resolution AV sources from up to five available input signals
- Dual recording and streaming (SMP 352 only)
- Stream and record simultaneously
- High quality scaling with flexible two-window management (SMP 351 or SMP 352 in Single Channel mode)
- Produces MP4 media files that are compatible with virtually any media player
- Enhanced Audio Digital Signal Processing (SMP 352 only)
- Save recordings to internal solid state drive and external USB storage
- Automated transfer of recordings to network storage
- Stream concurrently at multiple resolutions and bit rates
- RTMP streaming protocol supports popular third party hosting services - Available June 2017
- HDMI, component, composite, and optional 3G-SDI input
- Easy to configure and operate from the front panel or external control system
- Integrates with Entwine Enterprise Media Platform
- Directly compatible with Kaltura Video Hosting
- Compatible with third party Content Management Systems - CMS
- Schedule streaming and recording using Microsoft Exchange, iCalendar and others