H.264 Decoder for Pro AV Systems
The SMD 101 is a compact, high performance H.264 decoder used with Extron SME 100 encoders to provide complete end-to-end AV streaming systems. The SMD 101 is used in H.264 enterprise streaming applications to decode live streams from SME 100 encoders or play back network-accessible AV media files available from network shares. It is compatible with streaming resolutions and refresh rates up to 1080p/60. The output resolution is selectable from 640x480 to 1920x1200. The SMD 101 offers integration-friendly control features such as IR remote, wired IR, RS-232, or Ethernet and an easy-to-navigate web interface providing simple, flexible control and management options. This compact, energy-efficient decoder is an ideal counterpart to the SME 100 encoder in overflow, monitoring, enterprise multi-channel streaming systems, high resolution signage, and messaging applications.
- Supports live IP video streaming
- Supports streaming resolutions up to 1080p/60
- AV media file playback from network shares
- Compatible with MP4 and MPEG-2 Transport Stream container formats
- Selectable audio output format: Embedded HDMI digital audio or analog stereo audio
- Integrated scaler offers selectable output resolutions from 640x480 to 1920x1200
- Ethernet to RS-232 pass through control
- Aspect Ratio Management
- Control from IR remote, wired IR, RS-232, Ethernet, or web interface
- Compatible with the full range of SME 100 streaming transport protocols
- Automatic negotiation of streaming transport protocols with SME 100
- Easy-to-use embedded web interface
Introduction of the SMD 101, an H.264 decoder used to decode live streams from SME 100 encoders or play back network-accessible AV media files available from network shares.
Visit the product page for complete information and downloads