HDCP-Compliant Scalable Videowall Processing System
The Extron Quantum Elite is a scalable, expandable videowall processor configurable to support a variety of input, output, and windowing capabilities. It features high performance video scaling technology capable of producing very high quality images. The Quantum Elite offers two card-cage versions that support various combinations of input and output cards for 3G-SDI, HDMI, DVI, RGB, HDTV, or video sources. Each HDMI or DVI-I dual output card supports up to 128 video/graphic source windows, and multiple Quantum Elite card cages can be cascaded to create very large display arrays. A dedicated, high-speed video/graphic bus maintains real-time performance even under heavy loading of inputs.
Designed for 24/7 operation, the Quantum Elite provides a high performance, high reliability display processing solution for monitoring valuable infrastructure and assets.
- Scalable videowall processing for large videowalls with up to 28 displays or more
- Card frame videowall processing system available with 8 or 15 slots
- Scalable, field-expandable systems: Extron field staff can add cards or cascade card frames to add more inputs and outputs
- Integrates easily into a diverse array of 4K environments such as lobbies, auditoriums, and simulation
- Supports 3G-SDI, HDMI, DVI, RGB analog, HD component, and standard video input signals
- Two input 3G-SDI card accepts SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G-SDI signals from 270 Mbps up to 2.97 Gbps
- HDMI, DVI, and RGB analog output options support many display types
- HDCP-compliant input/output options
- HDCP Visual Confirmation provides a green signal when encrypted content is sent to a non-compliant display
- Key Minder® continuously verifies HDCP compliance for quick, reliable switching
- High speed, dedicated video/graphic bus delivers real-time performance
- Dual HDMI/DVI output card supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV 1080p/60 Hz
- HDCP encryption status LEDs on HDMI inputs and outputs
- Reliable connectivity for HDMI cables
- Dual DVI/RGB output card supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV 1080p/60 Hz
- Up to 128 video/graphic windows per dual output card
- Output Overlap for Edge-blended Applications
- Bezel Compensation for Flat-Panel Displays
- Dual input card for HDMI or DVI graphics and video
- Dual input card for DVI signals
- Dual input card for analog RGB or HD component video signals
- 12-channel video input card supports any mix of composite or S-video signals
- Upload and display stored images
- Background keying for stored image files
- High quality image upscaling and downscaling
- Supports digital and analog input signals up to 1920x1200
- Easy-to-use configuration and control software
- Solid state flash storage in 15-slot frame eliminates risk of virus retention and allows simple removal of system data
- Ruggedized real-time operating system and power redundancy features support 24/7 operation
A step-by-step guide to configuring a Quantum Elite system using Quantum Control Software
Introduction of SDI input options for Extron Quantum Elite and Quantum Connect videowall processors.
Introduction of HDMI input and output options for Extron Quantum Elite and Quantum Connect Videowall Processors.
Introduction of the Quantum Elite Videowall Processing System and describes its features and capabilities.
Extron explains video wall processing with the Quantum Elite - a scalable, expandable videowall processing system.
Demonstration of the Quantum Elite - a scalable, expandable videowall processing system.
Visit the product page for complete information and downloads
Quickly view & compare product features.
Extron Quantum Elite and Christie MicroTiles® Bring a Visually Stunning Display to Emerson Visitors
Extron Quantum Elite Powers Videowalls for London Metropolitan Police Service
UK Highways Agency Monitors Road Traffic with Extron Scalable Videowall Processing